The Liebster Award is an award created within the blogging community to offer support and recognition to new up and coming bloggers. And I am very honored to be nominated by Imaginative Writings. Thank you very much for the award!
So let’s get down to the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the question that Imaginative Writings set out for me in the blog post:
a. Why did you choose to blog?
I started my blog as a personal journal about my travel experiences, musings, and whatnot that I just wanted to share to everyone that can be too lengthy to be posted on Facebook or Instagram. Somehow I also want to show the world how beautiful the Philippines is, especially Cebu.
b. Do you take blogging as a profession or a passion?
As of now it is just a hobby but could be my profession in the future
c. What’s you favorite food and why?
My favorite food is baked macaroni! Runners up: Pizza, spaghetti and fries. Lol!
d. Besides your own niche, what other topics interests you?
Travel and photography.
e. If you had $1 million, how would you spend it?
First I will put up a coffee shop. It can also be a place where local musicians and painters share their arts. I will also donate some to charity especially kids who are in need. And lastly, I will pack my bags and go travel the world!
f. Let’s say you’re being attacked by zombie. Grab what’s on your right and what’s on your left. Answer whether it would be enough to save you and why?
I will be the one to bite first let’s just see who will be left standing. Lol!
g. If you get a chance to take a tour around for free, name 4 places you would visit.
*United States and America
*If it’s considered one place, Europe. London and Paris to be specific.
*Africa, Japan, South America, India and the list goes on! There are sure lots of places I wanna go to I cannot narrow them down to just four. Is that cheating? Lol
h. Any life changing events ever occurred to you?
The day I graduated from college. It is just hard to cross from being a student to entering the real big corporate world.
i. Dog or cat, why?
Definitely a dog! I just love them we have 3 dogs at home. They are so adorable!
j. Have you ever imagined you being the famous figure of the world?
Being famous is not really part of my bucketlist, so no. 🙂
Here are my nominees:
My questions for the nominees are as follows:
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If you will have one superpower, what will it be, and why?
- If you could teleport to one place right now, where will it be and why?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What is the first thing you will do when you wake up in the morning?
- How many countries have you been to outside your own country? What are those countries?
- What is your favorite color?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What is one thing you have regretted doing/not doing in the past?
- If given the chance to switch lives with one famous person, who will that be?
Congratulations to everyone who was nominated for a Liebster Award. Make sure to check each other’s blogs. I can’t wait to read all of your answers!